1. How the participant can register for the event?
Step 1: Visit our website: https://www.gemsmodernacademy-gurgaon.co.in/fit-india-events/
Step 2: Click on the Register button.
Step 3: Fill in all the required details, pay the registration amount of Rs. 100 and click on the SUBMIT button.
Step 4: Participant will receive a confirmation email on their registered e-mail address.
Step 5: You will receive a Unique Registration Code soon after the confirmation email.
Step 6: Prepare a video as per the opted challenge/challenges and conform to all the guidelines given.
Step 7: Share your video/videos only via Google Drive link with us.
Step 8: The judging committee will validate all the guidelines and Judges Decision will be final and binding.
Step 9: You will receive another communication email with details from our end.
Step 10: Only those videos which will conform to all the guidelines mentioned in the challenges will be uploaded on our You Tube channel.
Step 10: Share your video link with your friends and family to increase likes on the video within the mentioned time period.
Step 11: Please follow the event timeline for online voting.
Step 12: The uploaded video for each category with maximum likes will be declared as the winner.
2. What are the guidelines for the video to be uploaded on the YouTube channel?
- All entries must be digital video in landscape mode only.
- Length of the video should not exceed 60 seconds. Any video exceeding 60 seconds would be disqualified.
- Video of the challenge(s) should conform to the guidelines shared. In case any video doesn’t fulfill all the conditions, it will not be uploaded on our You Tube channel.
- Judges decision will be final and binding.
- Under a given category, only one video is allowed per participant for each challenge.
- Video should be in 16:9 format for e.g. if capturing the challenges using mobile phone / DSLR Camera / Video Camera, then video recording should be in landscape mode only.
- No professional assistance is allowed. Parents are limited to verbal guidance and as cameraman only.
- Video should not be edited in any third party software for beautification, or entering participant’s details.
- Video will only be accepted if shared via google link in the email.
- No copyrighted materials (music, images, etc.) may be used.
- Video should be shared by the deadline date as mentioned for each category.
- Participants must agree to be bound by the official contest rules.
Videos will be judged by maximum likes on each video for each category
3. What is the selection criteria?
- Only those videos which will conform to all the guidelines mentioned in the challenges will be uploaded on our You Tube channel.
- Post the uploading of the videos, each winner will be decided on the basis of maximum likes on the video.
4. What will be the duration of the video?
The duration of the video will be 60 seconds. We would advise you to go through the guidelines mentioned in each challenge carefully.
5. What is the timeline of the event?
|S No||Event Timeline||Date||Day of the month|
|3||Start Date to Submit Videos||19-Aug-20||Wednesday|
|4||Last Date to Submit Videos||1-Sep-20||Tuesday|
|5||Online Voting Commencement||6-Sep-20||Sunday|
|6||Online Voting Closure||12-Sep-20||Saturday|
6. How to submit the videos?
MANDATORY: The subject of the mail should carry your Unique Registration Number along with the Category and Challenge Details. For E.g- GMA/FITINDIA/01- CATEGORY GR 1-2-CHALLENGE 1. Here- GMA/FITINDIA/01 is your Unique Registration Number, CATEGORY GR 1-2 is the category you have chosen CHALLENGE 1 is your choice of the challenge In the body of the mail you must paste the Google Drive link.
7. How many videos are allowed for each participant?
The participant can send entries for both the challenges. Only one video per challenge will be accepted.