Oﬀering a world-class education centered on the CBSE curriculum. The curriculum is designed to foster inquiry through thematic, experiential and project-based learning. Teaching and learning is designed for exploration, creativity, independent thinking and experimentation. It is woven into an integrated approach to provide meaningful learning experiences and establish cross-curricular links. At GMA, learning is planned across these domains:
This will lead to acquisition of skills in the Language Arts, Sciences, Mathematics, Social Studies, Art forms, Music, Physical Education and Health. In addition to this Dance and Theatre in education also strengthens language, and enhances psychomotor as well as cognitive skills.
Our Curriculum aims to:
- Encourage students to think critically and solve problems though project and theme based learning.
- Incorporate STREAM, i.e. Integrated and blended learning of the most significant streams of Science, Technology, Reading, English, Art and Mathematics.
- Inculcate the integration of art in the curriculum to enhance the appreciation for aesthetics by covering major spheres like music, dance, visual arts and theatre.
- Foster holistic development through sports and HPE, i.e. Health and Physical Education.
- Offer activities for curricular and co-curricular enrichment via clubs and work education.
- Develop ‘Reflective Learning Practices’ for students to assess and understand their strengths and work on areas to support self-learning and personal development through Student-Led Conferences.
- Incorporate the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals in order to make our students Global Citizens.
- Engage students in addressing real-world problems and issues important to humanity to lead change.
- Provide differentiated teaching-learning activities.
- Provide opportunities to connect globally with the GEMS network of schools to facilitate collaborative learning beyond boundaries for students and teachers.
Key Features of GMA
- Individualized attention – low student-teacher ratio
- Stimulating learning environment
- Emphasis on all-round development and co-curricular activities
- Theatre in Education
- Continuous Professional Development
- Integration of ICT and Innovation in the Curriculum
- Sound Pastoral Care
- Parental Engagement Programmes
- Eco-Literacy Curriculum
- Student Led Conferences
- Oxford Reading Tree Programme
Our Education Partners
- GEMS Education
- Educational Initiatives- ASSET
- Innovation Lab by Smart Circuit Innovation Pvt. Ltd.
- Techathon by Clone Futura
- Eco-Literacy by Green Corners
- Common Sense Schools